Beyond The Stars Tour
October 18th – 20th
Join us under the stars as the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra performs an evening of breathtaking music, amplified by the surrounding Rocky Mountains. Held in one of Canada’s largest Dark Sky Preserves, you can curl up with a blanket and hot chocolate in this romantic setting under thousands of twinkling stars.
With our private charter, you will no longer need to cram in a car for eight hours, or fight traffic to enjoy this magical event. For a cost equivalent to business class air travel, you will be provided with two nights’ accommodation, the opportunity to fly in your very own luxury private aircraft, as well as a three-course meal and symphony passes.
- Two nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont Hotel (Or equivalent, Double Room, Breakfast Included)
- Welcome party and concert on Friday night
- Three-course Dinner on Saturday
- Passes to Symphony Under the Stars (Blankets and Hot Chocolate Provided)
- Private air charter service from Vancouver to Jasper-Hinton Airport and return
- Private transportation between Jasper-Hinton airport and the Fairmont Hotel
- Visits to the attractions such as Athabasca Falls, glacier tour & glass-floored lookout, Maligne Lake and etc, with a designated driver